Date of publication of this edition: November 29, 2021
- Collection of personal information
- Authorization and consent of App end users
- Sharing, transfer and public disclosure of personal information
- Protection of Personal Information
- Your rights to personal information
- Special protection for personal information of minors (including children)
- Application of Law and Dispute Resolution
- Contact us
- Description of keywords
# 1. Collection of personal information
1.1 Information provided by you or collected by us
When you register this product account or use various business functions provided by this product, this product will collect the relevant personal information provided by you. Personal information is used to provide you with services, improve our service quality, and protect your account under the current technical level. User safety and compliance with national laws, regulations and regulatory requirements:
(1) User registration
APP developers first need to register a product account to become a user of this product. When registering, APP developers need Provide us with at least the email address you used to register your account.
(2) Realize the functions necessary for our product services
In order to realize the business functions of Crasheye SDK, we need to collect relevant personal information from App developers and/or end users, Mainly include: device manufacturer and model, device disk space and network status, device software version information and operating system, Product crash information, IDFV, log information.
1.2 Information about APP developers and/or end-users we obtain from third parties
We may obtain APP developer and/or terminal information indirectly from third parties authorized by the APP developer (our partners). Personal information of end users, the personal information obtained is the minimum amount necessary to realize the necessary functions of this product and/or service.
1.3 Information that does not require prior authorization and consent from App developers and/or end users
(1) Directly related to national security, national defense security and other national interests; related to public security, public health, public knowledge, etc.Directly related to major public interests;
(2) Directly related to criminal investigation, prosecution, trial and judgment execution;
(3) In order to protect your or other personal life, property, reputation and other major legitimate rights and interests, but it is difficult to obtain the consent of the person;
(4) The collected personal information is disclosed to the public by yourself;
(5) Personal information is collected from legally disclosed information, such as legal news reports, government information disclosure and other channels;
(6) Necessary to provide you with product services or perform contracts according to your requirements;
(7) Necessary for maintaining the safe and stable operation of the products or services provided, such as discovering and disposing of products or services failure;
(8) Necessary for legal news reporting;
(9) When it is necessary to carry out statistical or academic research in the public interest, and it provides the results of academic research or description to the outside world,De-identify the personal information contained in the results;
(10) Related to the fulfillment of the obligations stipulated by laws and regulations by the personal information controller;
(11) Other circumstances stipulated by laws and regulations.
Special note: If the information we collect cannot identify third-party developers and/or end users alone or in combination with other information Personal identity, which does not belong to personal information in the legal sense.
1.4 Supplementary information collected due to service updates
Limited by the nature of our services, please know and understand that our services will be continuously updated and improved, and various business functions Additions and changes may also occur. If we need to collect a specific piece of your information due to service updates and improvements, we will We will revise this policy, separately obtain your authorization, page prompts, and publish announcements according to the actual situation. One or more of them will be separately explained to you for your consent.
1.5 Rules for the use of personal information
(1) We will only implement the functions of this product and/or service in accordance with this policy and/or the contract with the App developer, Processing of personal information collected. If we need to use the collected personal information for other purposes, we will App developers will be notified in this way, and the app developers will use it after obtaining the consent of end users.
(2) After the products and/or services we provide to App developers cease to operate, or App developers and/or end users After withdrawing the authorization of personal information, or after the app developer and/or end user cancels the account, we will Destroy or anonymize all personal information received from App developers and/or end users within a specified period of time, unless otherwise required by law There are regulations.
# 2. Authorization and consent of App end users
App developers integrate this product into their apps, in order to provide this product and/or service to end users, we will collect,Store and process personal information from App developers and/or end users.
App developers please understand and agree:
2.1 App developers have complied and will continue to comply with applicable laws, regulations and regulatory requirements for collecting, using and processing App Personal information of end users, including but not limited to formulating and publishing relevant personal information protection statements or privacy policies;
2.2 App developers have informed App end users and have obtained sufficient, necessary and clear authorization from end users, and at the same time Consent and permission (including obtaining the authorization and consent of the child's guardian to provide the personal information of the end user is a child), providing For the purpose of this product and/or service and corresponding to the App function, we will collect and share and how to use it (including allowing allow us to collect and process in accordance with the provisions of this statement) the personal information of App end users;
2.3 Unless otherwise stipulated by applicable laws, the App developer has notified the end user and obtained sufficient and necessary authorization from the end user. rights, consent and permission, allowing us to process the personal information we have collected, and in compliance with relevant laws and regulations Under the premise, the information collected and processed can be used for the purposes listed in this policy;
2.4 App developers have provided end users with an easy-to-operate user rights implementation mechanism, and explained that end users can How and when to exercise the right to choose, how to access, correct their personal information, and exercise the right to delete, change their authorization Agreed scope and other operations.
# 3. Sharing, transfer and public disclosure of personal information
3.2 We may share necessary personal information of App developers and/or end users with partners and third parties to Guarantee the smooth completion of services provided to App developers and/or end users. Our partners do not have the right to share the personal information for any other purpose.
3.3 Transfer and public disclosure of personal information
According to relevant laws and regulations and national standards, we may share, transfer and publicly disclose personal information in the following situations No need to ask for your prior authorization:
(1) Directly related to national security and national defense security;
(2) Directly related to public security, public health, and major public interests;
(3) Directly related to criminal investigation, prosecution, trial and judgment execution;
(4) In order to protect the major legitimate rights and interests of the personal information subject or other individuals such as life and property, but it is difficult to obtain the consent of the person I mean;
(5) You disclose your personal information to the public by yourself, or obtain your explicit consent or authorization in advance;
(6) Personal information is collected from legally disclosed information, such as legal news reports, government information disclosure and other channels.
(7) It complies with the relevant agreement signed with you (including the user agreement signed online) or other legal documents.
(8) According to laws and regulations or mandatory administrative or judicial requirements.
# 5. Storage and protection of personal information
（1）User log information: the retention period is 60 days。
（2）Backup of technical measures for Internet security protection: the retention period is at least 60 days.
If our products are terminated, we will make an announcement in advance. After the expiration date, we Your personal information will be deleted or anonymized, but national laws, regulations, regulatory documents or government Unless otherwise required by's policies, orders, etc. or to fulfill our compliance obligations, your personal information will be retained.
The personal information we collect and generate within the territory of the People's Republic of China will be stored within the territory of the People's Republic of China.
5.2 Safety precautions
This product will use all reasonable efforts to protect your personal information under the current technical level. To prevent your Personal information is illegally accessed, copied, modified, transmitted, lost, destroyed, manage or use. We use multi-faceted security protection measures (including technical protection means, management system measures, etc.) to Ensure that your personal information is processed with a reasonable level of security.
This product will use encryption technology (such as SSL), firewall, restrict unauthorized access, de-identify or anonymize and other technical means to protect your personal information. We will also continue to strengthen the construction of software security capabilities, such as completing local Component information encryption work to consolidate secure transmission; understand the application information installed on your device and the running process information,To prevent viruses, Trojan horses and other malicious programs.
But please understand that due to technical limitations and possible malicious means, in the Internet industry, even if we do our best Security measures cannot be strengthened, and it is impossible to guarantee 100% security of information all the time. You need to understand that when you access our service The systems and communication networks used by the company may have problems due to factors beyond our control.
We will continue to improve the relevant management system, and simultaneously establish relevant processes and organizations to further protect your personal information Protect your personal information from unauthorized access, use or disclosure by unauthorized persons. We strictly restrict access to information The scope of personnel, and signed a confidentiality agreement with the above-mentioned personnel. Those who violate the confidentiality obligation will be treated in accordance with the management system. punishment.
We will take all reasonable and practicable measures to ensure that no irrelevant personal information is collected. We will only Retain your personal information for the period required for the stated purposes, unless a longer retention period is required or permitted by law.
5.3 Security event handling
In the event of personal information leakage, damage, loss and other security incidents, we will activate emergency plans to prevent the expansion of security incidents After a security incident occurs, we will promptly notify App developers and/or end users of the security incident in the form of push notifications, emails, etc. The basic situation of the whole incident, the disposal measures and remedial measures we are about to take or have taken, and our response to App developers suggestions for coping.
# 6. How App developers and/or end users manage their personal information
We attach great importance to the management of personal information by App developers and/or end users, and do our best to provide access to personal information.
relevant rights to inquire, access, modify, delete, complain and report, and set privacy functions, so that App developers and/or
End users have the ability to protect their own privacy and information security.
6.1 For App Developers
6.2 Targeting App End Users
Since App end users are not our direct customers, we recommend:
(2) When end users directly claim the rights of personal information subjects to us, they should provide necessary supporting documents, and we will also Authenticate end users. We will verify the identity of the end user with the App developer to protect the end user's App account. If the number is safe, we will respond to the relevant requests of end users;
(4) For personal information processing activities based on the consent of the end user, the end user has the right to withdraw the consent. due to this There is no direct interactive dialogue interface between the product and end users, end users are requested to directly claim the right to withdraw consent from the app developer profit.
6.3 Respond to reasonable requests from App developers and/or end users
We will respond to the above-mentioned reasonable requests of App developers and/or end users, such as unnecessary repetition, excessive technical means (for example, requiring the development of new systems or fundamentally changing existing practices), presenting risks to the legitimate rights and interests of others, or Unrealistic requests may be declined.
We will not be able to respond to requests from App developers and/or end users in the following circumstances:
（1）Related to our fulfillment of obligations under laws and regulations；
（2）Directly related to national security and national defense security；
（3）Directly related to public security, public health and major public interests;
（4）Directly related to criminal investigation, prosecution, trial and execution of judgments;
（5）We have sufficient evidence that App developers and/or end users have subjective malice or abuse of rights;
（6）In order to protect the major legal rights and interests of App developers and/or end users or other individuals' lives and properties, but it is very important to Difficult to obtain the consent of the person;
（7）Responding to requests from App developers and/or end users would result in legal rights of App developers or other individuals, organizations interests are seriously damaged;
（8）involving trade secrets.
If App developers and/or end users have doubts about the realization of the above rights, they can follow the methods described in Article 9 of this Statement contact us.
# 7. Special protection for personal information of minors (including children)
If you use third-party products and services through this product, the relevant information you provide to such third parties will also apply to this and other third-party privacy policies.
# 9. Application of Law and Dispute Resolution
# 10. Contact us
Our registered address is at Floor 12, Tower B, Jiachen International, No. 663 Wanxiang South Road, Sichuan (Chengdu) Pilot Free Trade Zone, such as
Suggestions or complaints can be contacted by the following means (generally, we will reply within 15 working days):
Contact information of our personal information protection officer: Tel 028-85309911.
In order to protect your personal information and your rights and interests, for matters that may affect your personal information or other rights and interests, We may ask you to verify your identity.
# 11. keyword description
11.1 Affiliated companies
means a company or other legal entity controlled by, or under the control of, a party, or jointly controlled by a third party, Control refers to the state where one party controls the other party through control methods such as holding, majority voting rights, and agreements, or the people's court determines that other ways.